If I actually had a chance to enjoy any hot weather this summer, our time would definetly be spent either at the lake or right here in town at the swimming pool! I love to camp and I guess there are some really nice lakes around here, of which we of course haven't had the time to see yet...maybe soon! We took Jade camping for the first time last year and she had a blast! Loved sleeping in the tent and going down to the beach! I hope we get a little camping trip in this summer!
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Summer time fun!
If I actually had a chance to enjoy any hot weather this summer, our time would definetly be spent either at the lake or right here in town at the swimming pool! I love to camp and I guess there are some really nice lakes around here, of which we of course haven't had the time to see yet...maybe soon! We took Jade camping for the first time last year and she had a blast! Loved sleeping in the tent and going down to the beach! I hope we get a little camping trip in this summer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment