INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Thursday, October 9, 2008

hmmm....food!!!

LOL, A topic that I love! Being pregnant with Jade I had some serious food cravings, Started with McDonalds fries, then to fruit any and all kinds, then ended with DQ Flame throwers, seriously! I would go to my doctors apts in the city and pick one up before my apt then on the way home I would pick another one up, couldn't get enough of them! Being pregnant for the second time now, I have stuck to one craving...anything spicy! HOT! HOT! HOT! As for favorite fast food places, right now Taco Time and there mexi fries with hot sauce are top of my list, along with once again, Flamethrowers from DQ! If I make it to the city, Taco time is a for sure and usually once a week , I just happen to be too tired to make supper or...we just don't have anything in the fridge so we get DQ! My all time favorite spot to eat would definetly have to be Taco Bell, I miss it like crazy!!! There aren't any in Saskatchewan and so we are definetly hitting it up this Thanksgiving weekend when we got to Alberta! I can't wait!

0 comments: