As a past Facebook user, I used to love how in one little site, you could get a glimpse into every ones lives, well, the friends on your friends list anyways LOL! But in reviewing certain aspects on FB, and how much information is shared and who can go thru your stuff, and yes, I know there is privacy setting and so on, but without actually blocking people from there, basically your info is there for anyone who wants to see it. And its not to say that I won't return to FB, but as my hubby sees it...and I completely agree, that if friends and family really do care about whats going on, drop us a line now and then lets get together for a visit! So we have decided to be bloggers, lol! I used to use this blog for scrapbooking purposes only, but will now do a revamp and add all sorts of little tidbits on our everyday life! Ok. Now to get the kids down for their naps, so I can do the revamp!
*wish me luck!* (not on the revamp but on getting the kids down, LOL!!)
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Well...this is so nice...but as you and I both know....DROPPING in for a VISIT isn't as easy as it was in the old days...Friends and Family are settling further and further away from each other...People come into our lives, and people go...sometimes we never really realize they are gone until it is to late....and they simply slip away....I for one...hope you don't give up of Facebook completely...It is so nice for me...as your momma...and gramma to your beautiful babies, to just pop onto your facebook and catch a glimpse of your babies and MY BABY ...to catch up on a cookie baking afternoon...or a "NAP" gone bad...ie. felt marker episode!!!....lol..Sometimes thats all I need to change a rotten afternoon...into a cherished memory...held forever in my heart....You know what they say...LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE"...well you have healed me many times....I love you and hope you stay on facebook...Love forever...mommabear/grammabear
Post a Comment