Thought I would ask every one in our family what this years resolutions would be, had to explain first to jade that this was something you worked on all year long to better yourself...These are the answers that I got...
me: start an excersise program, even if its just walking every night!
try to call my siblings more often, keep in touch
"don't sweat the small things"
Niall: take better care of himself
work out more
more patience!!Jade: well umm (patting her lip)...first I want to be a pretty princess, and play with my friends everyday..
Mom: Jadie, thats not really a resolution, You already are a pretty princess and you do play with your friends every day, how about trying to listen to mom and dad? Or remembering your manners? or being nice to your brother?
Jade: well, I guess so (BIG SIGH) but I reeeaally wanted to be a princess
hahaha!
Mom: How bout you Keegy? You gonna be a good boy this year?
Keegan: "yeah!!...(proceeding to run to the stairs)...bang, bang momma!
Ha ha, guess they are still a little young! Happy New Year Everyone! Here's to 2011 being full of wealth, Health and happiness!
1 comments:
I think those are ALL great resolutions ;) Ohh Jadey, you Princess, you!
Post a Comment