So from the very beginning I had said that if the room wasn't completely done that we were going to finish it before we moved our stuff in, but it has gotten the best of us...The rest of our carpet was installed today, and Niall and I had put the baseboards on in our room yesterday, tonight we moved our bed and dresser down into our new room and I am SO excited!!! Space, beautiful lovely space surrounds us in there!!! We have stuff to finish but I really don't care, little by little it will all get done! Ready for a few pictures??!!
LOL and for those of you who said orange?? LOL it is called pumpkin butter...and PURPLE, it's actually plum harvest....and GREY?? its called fusion!!! Hahahaha! The colours actually look great together, these pictures don't do it justice!! Thanks for looking!!
Tuesday, February 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It looks awesome, I bet you guys are so happy. I'm going to come over and take a nap on your basement floor.
LOVE it!!!! :)
Post a Comment