INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Saturday, December 3, 2011

December 3rd....22 days till Christmas!!

This morning we had a MAJOR sleep in day...Keegs and I woke up at 10:30...and daddy slept till 11:00! LOL That hasn't happened in ages. We all got ready had lunch and went to Santa day! Keegs had so much fun with Assie! They fished in the fishing pond, played basketball, hockey and the ball toss....they even got to sit on Santa's knee!! We did forgo the horse ride though Keegs was just too tired mom! LOL Jade spent the day with her cousin Kenny in PA and had a blast! Here are a few photos I snuck off of Facebook from Trace!



and a few from our day!








I had an event to Photograph this evening and daddy and Keegy babysat a little baby! Keegan was such a big help to Daddy. :)

0 comments: