Baby it's cold outside!!! Wow, we are going from mild, to warm to -30 freeze your buns off kind of weather in a matter of days! Elvin was playing with the other toys last night...had a little race going--- and Santa even sent a letter back with him this time!
Today I spent sometime on Pinterest to find a fun cookie receipe to try with the kids tonight- Niall was feeling under the weather so we sent daddy to bed early and got started on making these~
Don't they look great!! Here was what we ended up with....seriously---NAILED IT!! LOL
BAHAHAHAHAHA
Kids had fun though!
Friday, December 7, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
OMG.... Looks like so much fun!!!! Now you know WHY I don't post pictures of what I bake.... It never looks like what they show!!!... That is to funny!... As long as fun was had by all .... Who cares!!! Kiss my babies for me, I LOVE YOU ALL!
Post a Comment