Keegan woke up this morning with Pink eye, I took the day off and we went to see the Dr. Jade`s Christmas concert was also today! She was so pumped- Afternoon concert she was a kitten in a play and I must say she did a FABULOUS job!! Remembered all her lines, and although she said she was so nervous- she didn't appear to be at all! We are so proud :) My cousin Jason came over for a bit this evening before Jade`s second concert, which she did a wonderful job singing in!
Thursday, December 19, 2013
December 19th---6 days till Christmas!
What a day today has been- Elvin got trapped in the vacuum last night, gave the kids a real good laugh this morning :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Beautiful little kitten! My girl is growing so big!!! That silly silly elf!!! I hope KEEGYS eye is all better by christmas!!!
Post a Comment