Those movies are the CUTEST MOVIES EVER....I miss the kids so much...I wish I lived right next door to you.....I would be sooooo happy!!!!The kids are growing and changing so much everyday...it makes me so sad to live so far away....Thank you for Blessing us with the MOST BEAUTIFUL Gift ever given to a Mother and Father....GRANDCHILDREN.....We are SO Very Blessed!!!!!
Jadey looks so happy making her LOW FAT MUFFINS....lol...come-on...give the girl a break....SHE can handle a little FAT....she is one busy little baker!!!
I am a wife, a mommy, a friend, a bum changer, a boo boo kisser, a sister, a nose blower, a lunch maker, a daughter, a giggle partner, a story teller, an ear to listen, a photographer, a shoulder to lean on, a teacher, an errand runner, a bed maker, a laundry lady.......all of the above jobs are never paid for monetarily but always paid through love, hugs, giggles, and kisses !
10 comments:
I LOVE ALL THE PICTURES OF THE KIDS....I AM THE LUCKIEST GRAMMA IN THE WORLD....Thank you for the GIFTS!!!!!!
Those movies are the CUTEST MOVIES EVER....I miss the kids so much...I wish I lived right next door to you.....I would be sooooo happy!!!!The kids are growing and changing so much everyday...it makes me so sad to live so far away....Thank you for Blessing us with the MOST BEAUTIFUL Gift ever given to a Mother and Father....GRANDCHILDREN.....We are SO Very Blessed!!!!!
Awe mom! You are so welcome!!
Keggly-weegly and his new tooffy....SO DARN SWEET....and he doesnt even look BROKEN in the pictures!!!! LOL
Jadey looks so happy making her LOW FAT MUFFINS....lol...come-on...give the girl a break....SHE can handle a little FAT....she is one busy little baker!!!
What were you guys doing outside...caroling??...looks like Jadey was having fun1
Your tree looks BEAUTIFUL....What does keegy think of it?...lol...he'll be crawling over to it by christmas...Jadey did a nice job decorating it...lol
Santa Parade! And the lighting of the park lights, its fun! We have gone every year since we have been here and this year Jade had a blast!
The pages you did are BEAUTIFUL....ummm...will i be getting those in my album???....lol
I cant wait until tommorow...now that I can comment and you can actually read it...lol...I am so excited to see more pictures...I LOVE MY BABIES!!!!!
Post a Comment