INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, December 28, 2009

*phewfff*...unpacked at last!

Christmas was amazing! We had a great time at both families and were happy that we were able to get a visit in with everyone! I have alot of updating to do to the blog...and I will, LOL but for now I just wanted to share a video of our little man laughing! It has been a rare sound in the house but on Christmas eve, K found his sister to be sooo funny! What a little angel! Hope it makes you bust out in laughter as well! Enjoy!

1 comments:

Corinne said...

OH MY GOD....That is music to the ears...he was so cute...and Jadey had to much fun making her bwother laugh...its a good thing for poise...cause i darn near peed myself laughing!!!! Oh an ya know that "COOKIE JAR" beside Keegy...it was standing in water when that fiasco was over...but SOOOOO WELL WORTH IT...they can splash as much as they want WHEN THEY ARE AT GRAMMAS AND GRAMPS!!!