Holy canolly, lol, what a day!! It started at 5am cause of one little boy who insisted on being up...and I can once again proudly say that 7 days later...K has tooth #2!!! J spend the day at Francines today, loving the time with her buddies, and a girlfriend of mine & I went to the city with our youngest ones and shopped, shopped, shopped!!! We got to the city at 11...and weren't done till 7...CRAZY!!! Here are a few pics from the day!
Be sure to check back tomorrow, its SANTA DAY!!! J is thru the roof excited to tell Santa what she wants and we can't wait to see what K's reaction is!!
I love the pictures so much...lol...especially the one where you are sitting outside and instead of keegy...it looks like a wild animal sitting in his carseat...lol...or a sock puppet!!! Jadey looks so happy and excited....keep the daily reports comming...18 days till CHRISTMAS EVE....AND WE SEE OUR BABIES!!!!!
I am a wife, a mommy, a friend, a bum changer, a boo boo kisser, a sister, a nose blower, a lunch maker, a daughter, a giggle partner, a story teller, an ear to listen, a photographer, a shoulder to lean on, a teacher, an errand runner, a bed maker, a laundry lady.......all of the above jobs are never paid for monetarily but always paid through love, hugs, giggles, and kisses !
1 comments:
I love the pictures so much...lol...especially the one where you are sitting outside and instead of keegy...it looks like a wild animal sitting in his carseat...lol...or a sock puppet!!! Jadey looks so happy and excited....keep the daily reports comming...18 days till CHRISTMAS EVE....AND WE SEE OUR BABIES!!!!!
Post a Comment